Your kilt is an enduring statement of quality and personal style to be worn with pride. We are finding more men buy their own Kilts or receive them as gifts. A kilt is an adaptable piece of clothing and can be worn formally or for football, rugby and sports events with a casual shirt. A kilt lasts a lifetime and here are some popular reasons why you should buy a kilt:
- You can get married in your Own Tartan. It can be worn later for Christenings, Weddings, Dinners, Balls, Ceilidhs, Dances, Burns Suppers, Graduations, Highland Games, Sports Internationals, Business Trips, Holidays, Cruises
- Kilts can be easily taken in or let out at the waist and can even be remade
- You will have an outfit fit for any occasion which will never date, and last a lifetime
- Just think of the value of your investment of your Kilt or Highland Wear Outfit - it will probably be the best buy of your life, compared to the Bride's Outfit worn once & put in the attic.
- You will find a kilt will even become an heirloom, passing on to the next generation. Buying a Kilt is easier than you think, with expert help from Houstons.
- Once you own a kilt, we estimate you will wear it between 6-12 times a year
- It works out cheaper over the years than multiple hire costs